Monday, February 7, 2011

February Science Cafe: 2/22/2011: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology: Why Size Matters?

On February 22, 2011, the Rochester Science cafe will be happy to present the February Cafe talk:

"Nanoscience and Nanotechnology: Why Size Matters?"

Dr. Todd Krauss
Professor, Department of Chemistry
Institute of Optics
Biophysics, Structural and Computational Biology Program
Director, Materials Science Program
University of Rochester


The talk will be at 7pm at the Pittsford Plaza Barnes and Noble. Refreshments will be served, and ASL interpretation will be provided for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

1 comment:

  1. Good day let me share a little testimony about a man that help me cure my HERPES VIRUS, Over 13 year now i have being trying many herbal drugs but they couldn't help me, but a week ago i saw a lady testifying about this great man Dr AGBOMINA and i contacted him online. He help me cure my HERPES VIRUS . luckily to me he keep he said the herbal medicine will cure my HERPES VIRUS, Dr AGBOMINA prepared his herbal medicine and sent to me. after using it for 3 weeks i was found negative. when i go for the test I was so confused and surprised about it when my medical doctor told me my result was negative what a great man earth if you want his cure email now: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com or contact +2349039139161 and get heal totally okay

    ReplyDelete