Sunday, November 28, 2010

November Cafe this Tuesday

Hi everyone,
Our final cafe for 2010 will be this coming Tuesday. We'll be announcing the 2011 winter/spring lineup soon, so keep an eye out for it. Meanwhile, please come to hear about:

November 30: “Action video games as exemplary learning tools”

Dr. Daphne Bavelier
Professor Brain & Cognitive Sciences and Imaging Sciences
Associate Director Rochester Center for Brain Imaging
University of Rochester

Cafes will continue to take place at 7:00pm at the Pittsford Plaza
Barnes and Noble on Monroe Ave., in the Community room upstairs.
Meetings will be the fourth (or fifth) Thursday of the month, unless clearly
noted otherwise. We'll continue to provide refreshments thanks to an
outreach grant from NASA, as well as interpretation services for the
deaf and hard-of-hearing.

If you know someone who would like to be on the mailing list,
encourage them to send an e-mail to me, and we'll put them on the
list, or subscribe to the following public Google Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/rochester-science-cafe

1 comment:

  1. Good day let me share a little testimony about a man that help me cure my HERPES VIRUS, Over 13 year now i have being trying many herbal drugs but they couldn't help me, but a week ago i saw a lady testifying about this great man Dr AGBOMINA and i contacted him online. He help me cure my HERPES VIRUS . luckily to me he keep he said the herbal medicine will cure my HERPES VIRUS, Dr AGBOMINA prepared his herbal medicine and sent to me. after using it for 3 weeks i was found negative. when i go for the test I was so confused and surprised about it when my medical doctor told me my result was negative what a great man earth if you want his cure email now: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com or contact +2349039139161 and get heal totally okay

    ReplyDelete