Thursday, October 20, 2011

October Cafe this Tuesday

Hi everyone,
This coming Tuesday the Rochester Science Cafe will have a talk and then a book signing:

"About Time: Cosmology and Culture at the Twilight of the Big Bang"
Dr. Adam Frank
Assistant Prof. of Astrophysics
University of Rochester

The Cafe will be at 7pm, October 25, at the Pittsford Plaza Barnes and Noble. Adam Frank is also a popular science blogger, so check out his work at 13.7: Cosmos and Culture, or the website for his previous book, The Constant Fire.

In November, our talk will be on November 22:

"The brain and cognitive science of early child development: How smart is your baby (and how can you tell)?"

Dr. Richard Aslin
William R. Kenan Professor, Brain & Cognitive Sciences and Center for Visual Science
Director, Rochester Center for Brain Imaging
University of Rochester

1 comment:

  1. Good day let me share a little testimony about a man that help me cure my HERPES VIRUS, Over 13 year now i have being trying many herbal drugs but they couldn't help me, but a week ago i saw a lady testifying about this great man Dr AGBOMINA and i contacted him online. He help me cure my HERPES VIRUS . luckily to me he keep he said the herbal medicine will cure my HERPES VIRUS, Dr AGBOMINA prepared his herbal medicine and sent to me. after using it for 3 weeks i was found negative. when i go for the test I was so confused and surprised about it when my medical doctor told me my result was negative what a great man earth if you want his cure email now: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com or contact +2349039139161 and get heal totally okay

    ReplyDelete