Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Science Cafe

On Tuesday, April 24, we will have a talk by Dr. Craig Henriquez of Duke University on "The future of brain-machine interfaces".

Dr Henriquez is the head of Duke's Center for Neuroengineering, whose mission is the following:
The Center for Neuroengineering brings together engineers, biologists, physicists, mathematicians, neurologists and psychologists to advance the methodologies for the recording, imaging and analyzing normal and abnormal brain activity. The center brings new capabilities to the community of Neuroscientists on campus but will house state-of-the-art computational and fabrication facilities for developing novel technologies for the brain.

By partnering with existing departments, the Center for Cognitive Neuroscience and the Brain Imaging and Analysis Center and their outstanding faculties and facilities, the Center for Neuroengineering will become the intellectual hub for neuro-based technologies such as neurochips, system-level computational modeling, and in the application of electrophysiological and functional imaging techniques to both monitor and treat neurological diseases.

1 comment:

  1. Good day let me share a little testimony about a man that help me cure my HERPES VIRUS, Over 13 year now i have being trying many herbal drugs but they couldn't help me, but a week ago i saw a lady testifying about this great man Dr AGBOMINA and i contacted him online. He help me cure my HERPES VIRUS . luckily to me he keep he said the herbal medicine will cure my HERPES VIRUS, Dr AGBOMINA prepared his herbal medicine and sent to me. after using it for 3 weeks i was found negative. when i go for the test I was so confused and surprised about it when my medical doctor told me my result was negative what a great man earth if you want his cure email now: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com or contact +2349039139161 and get heal totally okay

    ReplyDelete